View Single Post
bren

Member Since Nov 2004
Default Sep 01, 2005 at 02:34 PM

Hi Folks-
It has been a while. My puter has been down, but I finally got it back today. It is running better than ever. I love my PC Doctor!

Alright, that was the good news. I had counseling the other day, and it ended in me haveing a HUGE panic attack right there in his office. You see, I can't talk about, or deal with anything financial. When it comes to money, I have to have My hubby do it, or I get over whelmed. I panic when Peter doesn't have enough to rob to pay Paul, and he never does.
Well when I was in the hospital the last time, if you want to call THAT a hospital, they billed CMH instead of me. My counselor asked me about my bill during my session, and BAM! I was in a full fledged panic attack. He asked me how it got that big so fast. I knew the answer was because of the hospital, but I freaked anyway, and couldn't answer anything.
For some reason, as he was talking finances, I was hearing...
"Get out of my office, you low life scum. How dare you owe us so much money? Get out and don't come back, you loser!!!! You don't deserve to be helped!"

Now all I have to do is figure out why they billed them, and not my insurance. Why I never received a bill from the hospital. And how to do this without actually sending myself into some whirlwind of another panic attack.
Will this ever end? Will this ever get better? I wish I could just curl up in the corner, and disappear.

IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!
bren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote