View Single Post
darkpurplesecrets
Legendary

Member Since Aug 2007
Location: within another world not seen. built and silenced behind a wall of fear based strength......
4,899 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 25, 2010 at 10:35 PM

((((Lostforevermore))))

Thank you for sharing. I know that you are scared from what you have done but I think you did it for a good reason. Telling those closest to you is often times the hardest to do. Especially when you have been hiding it and are not sure of their reaction. But I am proud of you for doing what you felt you needed to do.

I can relate, only mine is not for telling them about what I have been going through, but I wrote a letter confronting my family on what they are doing and saying and the way it is making me feel. I was scared to death and to be honest still am. When I mailed the letter to my sister, I was so afraid and for an instant wanted to somehow get the letter back. I withdrew and got very silent for the first few days and as I realized that they had probably gotten the letter I knew that what I did needed to be done. I am still afraid now but know that what I did was a good thing.

I think in a few days you will be able to calm down. I know you do not know what their reaction will be but you have opened the door for them to possibly support you. I know though that it is scary doing something for the first time. Please remember to breath and to know that you did nothing wrong. Please keep posting here and letting us know how you are doing. Know we care and are here for you. Sending gentle hugs and loving thoughts.

dps
darkpurplesecrets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Catherine2, Lostforevermore