View Single Post
Gracey
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2005
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2005 at 07:49 PM

Ok, so I'm going to post this. I read some othe posts, lots of people were brave, I'm going to do this. :::breathe:::: I have this problem I've been married for 11 years this November, to the same man, who is a precious gift from God. He is loving, kind, gentle, all the things most of us can only wish for. I don't know how I got so lucky. Anyway, we HAVE two kids, which indicates we've had sex at least twice, right? Actually, it's been more than twice, but duh, huh? Ok, I love this man. He completes me, completely. And I will do anything for him. I want to be with him. Let me say that again, I WANT to be with him. I like the touch of his hands on my skin, the way his lips tremble when he kisses me even on the cheek. Being in love is a wonderful thing.

Here's the problem. When we have sex, I totally check out. I've gotten quite good at it. He thinks I am there. Early on in our relationship, I learned how to fake an orgasm. He has no idea. I've actually never had one, not a real one.

I've recently shared this with my group - it took MONTHS for it to actually come out, but I did it. And they keep telling me that sex is wonderful, and I truly believe them, b/c I like so much else that involves touch between us. But, what if something is wrong with me? I mean, I'm nearly 31. I should know what sexual pleasure is, right?

Someone please respond to this or I am going to FREAK OUT and think I have totally gone off the deep end by posting this. Does anyone else deal with this? What should I do? Is there a book I can get somewhere?