Thread: exhausted
View Single Post
darkpurplesecrets
Legendary

Member Since Aug 2007
Location: within another world not seen. built and silenced behind a wall of fear based strength......
4,899 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Mar 24, 2010 at 11:07 PM

((((justfloating))))

I really do not have any wise words but I wanted you to know that I am here and listening. I think you shuld talk to your counsellor, as many times depression can fall in many different forms. Letting it go may increase those feelings. The lack of rest and sleep is something I can understand and to keep going until you just drop is something all too familiar. There could be other reasons for the exhaustion. I know last year when I had mono, I was so tired all the time and it seemed like even when I would sleep I did not rest or feel as though I had even been in bed. Please take good care of yourself. Maybe you need to take a break from school until you get yourself back to where you can function. I am sure that that is weighing heavy on your mind as well.

Please know that we are here for you and we care. Keep posting and letting us know how you are doing and if you go to your doctor or counsellor. Hang in there . Sending gentle hugs and loving thoughts. Always.

dps
darkpurplesecrets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
justfloating