View Single Post
Evening
Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2010
8 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 04, 2010 at 11:42 PM

For the last 2 weeks I have hardly spoken to anyone, I am going through this phase where I just wanted nothing to do with people. It all started after I was feeling down a few weeks ago, it just came out of nowhere. I think I realised the reason I was feeling a little down, but then on the Friday I had a really bad day- I woke up feeling crappy, a drink leaked through my entire bag and broke my phone so I lost everything (lucky it started working again now), I was followed down the street by a bunch of 13 year olds who thought it would be funny to hide behind trees and throw things at me (that is until I turned around and went after them), and then I found out one of my friends in America was being held hostage. So all in all, not the best day.

Well not a lot of people made a huge effort to care when I mentioned I was feeling down so I got even more angry, and it kind of went from there.
I haven't answered my phone, seen anyone or been on Facebook for 2 weeks. Still very few people have made an effort to care.
Well my grandparents have been trying to call me, I have just been ignoring it. I got a message from my cousin saying she hadn't seen me in a while, I said I haven't felt like talking to anyone, so she said 'well how are people supposed to contact you if you have everything turned of... blah blah blah'. No 'are you okay' 'do you need anyone to come over', etc.
About 10 minutes ago my grandparents just showed up to my door, I hid so they wouldn't know I was home, and I feel really bad. But I TRULY do not feel like talking to people. There are a select few I will talk to- I've talked to about 3 people over the last couple of weeks.

I don't know why I feel like this, I'm not miserable and avoiding the world, I just think past resentments have caught up with me and I'm at the end of my tether with people, friends and family who never see me or never care when they should. I just want a break from people, I want to clean my house, get a job, find better friends, and move on. I felt terrible hiding while my grandparents knocked on my door, they know I have had my phone off, unless my cousin who is living with them has intentionally not told them after our conversation.

I must sound so nasty, but I just don't care anymore, you know? I'm rather enjoying my seclusion at the moment, I feel more independent, I almost feel like I've run away and am starting all over again. I have my own life now where I don't have to let others make me feel miserable, I don't have to try and make others happy because I feel the need to. I just feel like a cow for doing so...
Evening is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
AShadow721