View Single Post
Anonymous29402

Default Apr 05, 2010 at 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salukigirl View Post
Are you really unable to see that your children don't need consistent tracking? I'm not insulting you, so don't insult me. I think your beliefs on this subject are completely asinine but I haven't attacked you. I hope this thread gets locked now that you mention it. I'll raise my children however I want and so will you so don't you ever tell me that I don't understand aspects about raising my children. I thought everyone was pretty respectful until that.

Before I had children I was a great believer in teaching them the word NO, I had decided I will not have plug socket covers or a cover for the video machine or locks on doors. That my children will sit with a seat belt and wont argue with me.

All that went out the window when I actually had children as you never know how you are going to be with them until you have them.

As for 'your thoughts on this are completely asinine but I havent attacked you' is a very contradictory statement. On one hand you are attacking on the other you are denying doing so.

Last edited by Anonymous29402; Apr 05, 2010 at 09:12 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote