View Single Post
Evening
Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2010
8 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 05, 2010 at 10:27 AM

No part of this situation is going to be changed by you leaving anywhere. I'm upset yes, I have been trying to get help and all I ever get is attacked and plotted against, other members intentionally triggering me by calling me an abuser so that I'd leave the forum. I'm embarrassed that I was telling you everything that had happened and you'd known all along. But you weren't the one that attacked me, and unless you are lying now, you weren't the one who called me a whinger or pitiful or an abuser.
You need to report him, you need to tell the site that he is running the forum, you need to tell them he won't allow people to talk, you need to tell them he makes so many posts that other people never get the help they need because his threads push everything to the next page. I always thought he was just making all those threads so that nobody could see what I'd written. And you need to tell them that he told you he was trying to get rid of me. 3 members have left that forum just in the last few days. I reported him, Aurora reported him, the guy who went off at him for what he said to me and then he made a thread about it in retaliation, I'm sure he reported him too. You HAVE to go on there and tell them what he's doing. The way he writes is very manipulative, he does it in a way so that he always looks like the calm level headed one when others get upset. You know what? I was abused for 18 years, and I know that THAT is a very common trait of abusers- to manipulate a situation with their demeanor so that they get away with things. So it's harder for me to report him. You on the other hand, he told you what he was doing.
He attacks anyone who doesn't agree with every word he says. Why did he make me leave? Because I was talking about my abuse, therefore playing a 'victim' and being a 'whiner', and because I disagreed with him when he said humans are the only animals that store their trauma, and I said I've worked with animals for years and have seen animals who are still traumatised by past abuse.
There are others who are going to keep coming on that forum because it's their last place for help, if he's there they will never get help. He's attacking people who have done nothing, he's making abusers out of the abused, he talks about stuff that makes NO sense, he won't allow people to talk. That's not safe. If he does what he did to me to someone else, that could be the end of them. I can handle it because I'm used to it, I keep my resentments but I move on, others won't be able to.
You leaving anywhere is not going to help anyone including yourself. You've made your apology. I accept your apology but you need to report him before he hurts anyone else.
Evening is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote