Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2009
140 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Thumbs up Apr 09, 2010 at 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_fins View Post
oh! thank you, I'm not familiar with such groups....... how do I get to them.... if you don't mind me asking...... do you have to be invited?

this site is so huge compared to when I used to belong here years ago.... I get lost most of the time... confusing.....

fins

Ok, let me see if I canhelp you pf...

After you log on, up in the right hand part of the page is a menu button called "Quick Links" right next to the Log Out button. Click that and you will get a drop down menu with short cuts to many places on the site. Just click on Social Groups. You can then select which group you want to "join". The gardening group is open to anyone, you don't need an invitation to join.

Some of the social groups are 'closed' and you need to be invited to those. I think some of those or maybe all of them have to have 25 members in order to qualify as a members only/invite only group.

"Come on down" and dig in the dirt with us and enjoy the worms and blooms and our successes and our oh darnits with plants that croak....looking forward to seeing you and anyone else who like to garden and talk dirt too....