View Single Post
Anonymous32463

Default Apr 11, 2010 at 04:55 PM

I have a needlepoint somewhere around here that says something to the effect that : "Your best friends are the ones you can be your best self with".

You get to chose who you want to be around, it's your life, Evening, I wish we could hang---I bet we'd have alot of giggles together, just watching people and walking down the street, when you have been as low as you can go in your own head-as we sufferers do--we can just plain get high on life--I know I can--there are so many people who've met me and see how very silly i can be, and they love it--they seek me out, call me up--they want what i've got, they want to be with me all the time--but i don't want them--they drain me. They give nothing in return.

I have 2 friends Hey! I'm wealthy!!! one of 41 years friendship duration-she lives on a mountain in Vermont--I don't get to see her much-but everytime I speak to her she lifts my spirits, and i hers. Another of 36 years duration--she is a truly fine person, who is alway positive and knows me well, as i do her--these are the ones in whose company I am my true self, my best self-----No you are not going insane---it's just that you are surrounded by negativity, people who do not take the time to know you,
or you true self---When your life is over (along time from now!) if you can count your true friends on one hand--you will have acquired true wealth. -theo
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote