View Single Post
Champagne

Member Since Apr 2010
Default Apr 17, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Thanks DocJohn,
I am learning more about the chat rooms as I move along the different Forums. I now know what POSTS mean. It is the number of times you write something and it eventually is printed on a meeting place house : the FORUMS.

As I have said and typed on other forum pages, this geek and nerd world is totally new. My head is going through spin trying to work out the how to insert the icons, pictures, Ribbon above the message box, icons, and what the....Where did the.... My written blog or post has just disappeared into cyberspace world out there. My computer IT class have said that I keep forgetting to press the SAVE button. Well in Forums there is no SAVE BUTTON for your blog unless the BIG EYE, Yes DocJohn approves after 5 posts. Hee Hee Hee. Yes it is for safety measures. God bless you JOHN and the team of EYES watching, fans, visitors and including the Surfing (Geek word I am learning, Yes and double running on the spot...sorry no funny faces to see me doing a FLASHDANCER, Jennifer Beals running exercise on the spot... but you all can I...M...A..G...I...N...E), around the FORUMS drop ins and drop outs. (Wow the new Geek definition is so empowering. Another Flashdance for me).

Hi all.
Champagne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote