View Single Post
El-ahrairah
Grand Member

Member Since Apr 2010
Unhappy Apr 20, 2010 at 11:52 PM

I don't know my boyfriend said if he didn't know me any better he would think I'm a rude ***** because I don't listen or pay attention when being spoken to. I however do and I try hard to follow along and when I talk I don't make any sense apparently. I think I make sense but people don't seem to understand me. As for the whole not paying attention thing I think I concentrate on certain aspects of the conversation, then I miss the point and no one wants to talk to me anymore. D;
I'm not a bad person I don't know I have this problem, I have trouble communicating so in place of words I've started making noises to express how I feel and I guess I throw out the signal of acting goofy when I shouldn't..
I don't know. All my life I've lacked friends and I continuously gain and lose them. My bf is my only friend left and I want to work on how to talk right to him , I've started to read out loud in hope my speech would improve and my thoughts would quit being scrambled. I'm not bilingual neither, I was born and raised in an english speaking home....

El-ahrairah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote