View Single Post
kricket1992

Member Since Apr 2010
Red face Apr 23, 2010 at 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn P. View Post
I also don't see how a 24 yr old, unless she's a qualified teacher, can live in and take responsibility of a 17 yr old. I worry what this young woman might do to others - if she babysits some other persons children. This is why I think the authorities should be notified - if it's recorded she abused Kricket she won't be able to get a job caring for children.

I agree there's something off - where you trust a strange woman to have complete control over a teenager.
I totally understand about the control thing. But she also got me in close because she became my friend as well. And I do know how to defend myself. I just for some reason didn't want to use it on her. From minute one I felt that I couldn't hurt her. It was weird. I am almost a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do. And she is one belt higher than me. We go to the same Tae Kwon Do school. But yeah. I don't have any medical records of bruises or my broken nose. She told me I didn't need to go to the hospital for my broken nose. She just gave me some heavy pain killers, made me put ice on it and then I went to sleep for the rest of the night. But I went to the doctor for the second broken nose. But there were no xrays taken. So yeah. She has lots of friends with kids. And she babysits all the time. But I've never seen her hit any of them. So who knows:-(
kricket1992 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lynn P.