View Single Post
AmadeusApple

Member Since May 2010
Trig May 05, 2010 at 05:24 AM

So... here goes.
I've really never talked about this episode and from all the times I can remember, this was the scariest... the kind that you finish and you just stare at what you've done, "....." like that.

So, as kind of a prelude... I met this guy at work and... I'm kind of impulsive, so we flirted (quite suggestively), a lot... and all that jazz.

So, I end up inviting him over, presumably to watch a movie... not quite what happened, but... um... there is something very awkward about... doing... things in your parent's basement.

So, after he had gone home... my dad kind of questioned me about what we had been doing in the basement, his intentions weren't bad or anything... but I ended up telling him what had happened.
And it didn't go over very well, and I got called a ***** (understandably, I hardly knew the guy, after all).

And I just snapped, I went back downstairs... and I really didn't even have control of what I was doing. I went in to the storage room and found a pair of scissors and then I just sat down and cut myself, and cut myself more.
I don't know how long I sat there in the creepy trance-like state cutting myself, but I ended up with over 60 cuts on my forearms.

My dad felt awful when he found out what had happened, but honestly, the knee-jerk reaction makes complete sense, him being my dad and all.
Thankfully he didn't go shoot or maim my now fiancé. ^_^; I'm sure he wanted to.
AmadeusApple is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AmandaBroken

Thanks for this!
AmandaBroken