View Single Post
Trippin2.0
Legendary

Member Since May 2010
600 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 07, 2010 at 05:13 AM

Is it normal for me to be so melodramatic? or might i hava a problem? 4 the last 10 years atleast, I know that my emotions have been somewhat overwhelming... I get too angry & hostile ( I don't think twice about physically attacking sum1 twice my size, & sent sum1 to hospital for just that...) I get dilleriously happy 4 small "mercies" & then all of a sudden there are times I start crying for no good reasons for days on end... i hardly sleep when i'm happy, but eat like a pig, & when i'm depressed all i do is sleep, & my stomach hurts 2 much to try to eat. sometimes i'm so sad i cut myself, to give the pain reason. I went all emo on my family the other day and scared my poor daughter how do i explain this to her when I don't even know the answer? I've always been able to cope (mostly through prayer) but now, I'm starting to doubt if every1 experiences life through my emotions. I feel so isolated, and so fake, like who am i anyway? if anybody out there has some insight...please help me shed some light, am I normal???
Trippin2.0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote