Member Since Feb 2009
2,432 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2010 at 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooropa View Post
thanks, Lynn
I had thought of a UTI, too, when I heard that it hurts her to pee. I will take her to the dr tomorrow regardless and make sure they do a urine test while we're there.

I talked to my T again this afternoon, she is helping me SO much because she has a lot of experience w/this stuff and she also has experience with ME so she knows how this is triggering for me. I don't have to try very hard to explain to her how I feel and what I'm going through, because she really knows. She told me what she would do if it were HER daughter in this situation, that helped a lot. I am so afraid of over-reacting or under-reacting, so knowing what my logical, healthy T would do in this situation really helps.

I will keep you guys posted
((Zooropa)) -I'm happy you spoke to your T and she calmed you down. If it hurts to pee, it does sound like a UTI but to be safe tell the doctor you also want her examined with you in the room of course. Are you suspicious of your husband? I understand how triggering and frightening the thought of abuse must be and I'm a firm protector of my girls as well. I have an 8 and 12 yr olds. I pray to God it's just a UTI.

*Practice on-line safety.
*Cheaters - collecting jar of hearts.
*Make your mess, your message.
*"Be the change you want to see" (Gandhi)

lynn P. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
zooropa