View Single Post
ann0791

Member Since May 2010
Default May 15, 2010 at 09:35 PM

I've now tried 2 therapist to help me sort out my marriage and family...I've quit both. The first talked more about her own family, and the second started taking her car to my husband! She didnt know he was my husband at first, but didnt offer to stop once she did so that ended that. The short of the long is that we invested our life savings to start a company that I opened. 6 months later in June drs find a brain tumor and I have to have surgery, wow, 6 weeks of planning, opinions and then the surgery which went well, and then I spend 2 months recovering - a fraction of what they wanted but I had to get back. 1 month later in Nov my husband gets fired, wrongly, but still - they make claims that leave us with no unemployment or insurance. I'm floored, he's devistated and everything starts falling apart. Our autistic/ADHD/PDDNOS (BP?)7 year old son is kicked out of school, then hospitalized for 3 weeks, then I have another surgery - this has taken us up to March and he has now gone since Nov with little work. We've charged and mortgaged everything. He finally takes a PT job that will allow up free insurance but it's too late for our finances and us, we never bounced back. He spent the next year smoking, smoking pot, binge drinking (all of which we dont do), ignoring the issues, not talking and coming home when he felt like it. He finally stopped(or said he did), started going to therapy, but he lies about anything he doesnt want to talk about. We went to the therapy but he didnt participate 'really' and weve just died. He felt like saying 'honey' and sweety was enough. Now here we are 2 years later and its just so hard. I'm afraid for my kids, especially my son with special needs. Any advice for sorting out sticking it out for another chance or seperating, other than the therapist route that I've tried twice already??
ann0791 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Grandessa