Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2008
40 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 17, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inny2009 View Post
((((to all who have miscarried)))) I have never miscarried but I wanted to send my well wishes and gentle hugs to you all. I have a little 1 yr old boy and it breaks my heart to pieces for even a near thought of losing him. My mother had a miscarriage before she had me and she has a theory about it. She feels that God chooses the family who the soul should go to and by whatever mother nature reason that the physical body should not go through, not make it that the soul chosen keeps trying to come through until you have a successful pregnancy because it was fate. She swears up and down that I was the soul who she miscarried but successfully came through the next time. I dont know if you guys think that is weird or messed up but maybe it will lighten up some of you to think that your child now was probably the child that was supposed to be born before and that you never actually missed out. That it was just the physical body. If I offend anyone with that, that is not my intention and my heart hurts for your losses. It is just my mothers opinion, perhaps just to help her cope.
The things that helped me cope was (1) a song called "Jesus' Rocking Chair" (it is for anyone who has had a miscarriage or lost a child after birth), and (2) my two nieces. My sister and her husband had the girls almost 8 years apart. My sister was in constant pain with the second one because of a factured pelvis and then the doctor had to take her because my sister had high blood pressure. My niece had to go immediately to the nicu. The doctors warned us that she may be mentally retarded. She is 12 now and has a 3.5 gpa and is helping her father with his college computer class. The girls are a very active part of our lives and thanks to the oldest, I have a great-nephew to spoil.

Aunt Donna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote