View Single Post
kimmydawn
Legendary

Member Since Oct 2004
23 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 11, 2005 at 08:21 AM

i wanted to say that, when discussing the admin position, i was asked what i thought about sharing it with ben. my initial reaction...this is docjohn's recommendation. that's good enough for me. i have a belief in this site and what it does.

that belief was due to docjohn and his abilities, care and decisions. this is another decision by and man that gave me a safe place to come for support, information, feedback and backup; the same man that maintains it for me. history itself speaks to me on his decisions for this site, saying that he will do what he feels is best to maintain what PC is and should be...which is a safe place for me to be me.

my second thought, i was honored to accept the position as admin by a man who has created and maintained PC. i was doubly honered to accept the position as co-admin with someone who has shown to me that he cares and can be a great contributor to PC...ben.

docjohn did make a blog "ad". do we know that this ad is about PC? let's say that it is. it's something he did for the maintenance of this community...period. do any of us really know what it takes to physically and technically maintain this site? i don't, but can imagine it to be a massive maintenance. most websites of this size have "professional" adminstrators. we have members. PC is growing and so are its needs.

bottom line, docjohn has always acted in the best interest for PC (that he created and maintains) and its community...making all the right business and membership decisions. to me, that's the ground here that i can stand my feet on firmly.

i so appreciate everyone here. we are amazing ppl all brought to one common arena. this has to be carefully maintained for us to continue to share our amazingness!

thanks,

kd