View Single Post
Rapunzel
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2003
132 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 05, 2010 at 01:32 PM

SheSabre, me too! We have tried to talk about what is spiritual and how religion fits with that many times here. My most recent thinking is that spiritual is the individual, personal connection or relationship that each of us has with God, the universe, our belief system or religion. There are those who are unwilling to accept that many of us have an individual spiritual connection with organized religion and belief systems that are shared and have leaders, etc. So the rest of us are relegated to the basement and to social groups, where we are hard to find and mostly unseen unless you come looking for us. Check out the social groups. We have our own forums, some that you can't see until after you join the associated social group. All are welcome who are willing to accept others and respect differences. There are several to choose from - some links appear on my profile. We talk freely about religion there.

Rapunzel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
hugs46