View Single Post
AkAngel
Veteran Member

Member Since Apr 2010
Default Jul 13, 2010 at 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio_flyer View Post
We can take a short cut to the "strippers"... now there is money in that too.. And no sex involved. Maybe that is why stripping is legal...soooooo instead of prostituting, go for the dancing, stripping... Am sure those ladies sleep good at night with little regrets.... maybe
Drawing on my experience managing the strip clubs I would share this: I've never met a woman who stripped for a year who didn't turn to women sexually, if not exclusively, at least bisexual. Personally, I could care less what someone's sexual orientation is and am supportive of everyones choices in that department but 100%? This is more about hating men than it is loving women. Their attraction to women is more of a rejection of men, at least in many if not most cases.

I'd say that 15-20% of the girls who were hired ended up having drug problems that I missed (or I wouldn't have hired them), but eventually most developed drug problems - maybe 75% or more. I steered many to drug treatment programs but the money was too easy and too many guys were willing to party with them. Stripping led to prostitution for most girls though many they didn't consider themselves such because they weren't charging money - but what else do you call it when you sleep with a guy you loath cause he's got a couple of eightballs?

Every strippers got stories of $1000 nights, but there's a lot more nights where they are spending $1000 to forget what they had to do to get that $1000.
AkAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
radio_flyer