View Single Post
Anonymous32723

Default Jul 20, 2010 at 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callista View Post
I'm asexual. And you're right; it's perfectly normal. The human spectrum of sexuality isn't just one-dimensional gay-to-straight, you know; there's a "desire" dimension that goes all the way from "I want sex multiple times a day" to "I don't even want platonic romance."

You should go to AVEN and read up on asexuality. I think it's kind of annoying how everybody knows about gay and bi people, but not about asexuals. I mean, you're in the twelfth grade, from your sig; and it looks like you haven't even heard of it... whereas you probably heard it was possible for people to fall in love with the same sex by the time you were ten, if not younger. *Sigh* Silly sex-obsessed society doesn't conceive of the idea that it's possible not to be obsessed....
Thanks for the reply. I have heard of asexuality, and when I was younger (maybe 15?) I decided I WAS asexual. But then I realized that I was attracted to both sexes physically...(as in, I can have fantasies about them), but I don't want a relationship with either sex. So I identify myself as a bisexual, but really I'd never go out with anybody from either sex. So I'm not sure what to think. Am I bisexual or asexual?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote