Thread: This afternoon
View Single Post
Monty_girl
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2004
9 hugs
given
Default Oct 18, 2005 at 08:56 PM

Thank You everyone for the hugs and cuddles. Wish I could say thank you to everyone personally. At this point I'm just not able to. My head is everywhere. Think and feel like I'm crashing from so much stress right now. Scary thing is I know that it's going to continue for many many months to come. I need to find some healthy way to destress. Not much is helping at this point. So very scared to go to the doctor tomorrow. I have a 50/50 chance of having the same thing my brother has. I don't like those odds. Someone from work asked me today about the FAP and I told them. Their response was OMG you must be really scared. Yeah I'm scared. I wish I could turn time back and my brother and me could be happy and laughing like we used to. I can't understand this isn't fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!