View Single Post
PleaseHelp
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2008
529 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 05, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I recently lost my insurance b/c I lost my job. When I tried to apply for insurance on my own, through the same provider that my old job had, I was denied insurance b/c of my mental health! Lovely isn't it. They told me to get in contact with this other group that helps cover high risk insurers (like me), so I called. $500/month for insurance! But I still need to pay all the copays and so forth! OK my monthly income is about $1200/month! How am I suppose to pay the rest of my bills and my perscriptions. So that option is out.

I'm currently waiting to get into our local human service center. I've had intakes and wont have to pay any money b/c I don't make enough money. However, they don't have the best Ts and I have to video conference with a pdoc. Well I can't "see" the pdoc until the end of this month. Which means they wont help with my meds until I have an evaulation with pdoc. I'm going to run out of meds before then. Not sure how I'm going to pay for my meds - they run me about $400/month! OK I'll get off my soap box.
PleaseHelp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky