View Single Post
UCLAFan

Member Since Mar 2007
Default Aug 06, 2010 at 04:34 PM

where i live most of the people tend to be nosey.it's like that all over the stl area.i am forced to take public transportation due to epilepsy and no family support.well the people on the train,bus,baseball games,apartment building,epilepsy group are nosey to me and i'm tired of dealing with it on a daily basis.they ask me questions like do i have a job,how much money i have etc.those questions are coming mostly from total strangers all over town.plus if i'm talking to someone people butt in our conversation.none of those people asking me these questions are my friends nor do i want to be friends with them.i have been called a snob by a few people.because at times i tell people to stay out of my business.also i don't want to be friends with most of the people i see at these epilepsy groups.they tend to be nosey to.i am friends with one person from the epilepsy group.but she do's not get in my business and do's not act like the others.i was friends in the past with some other people from the eplepsy group and they where nosey,pushy,rude,talked behind me back and other's back's.so i told them i no longer wanted to be their friend and they started yelling at me.they called me a snob for no longer wanting to be their friend.how do i get people to stop being so damn nosey?i ignore them and even have my ipod on and some still bug me.i have even walked away from people and as i'm walking away the person still was talking to me.