View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 10, 2010 at 01:06 AM

When I am not in a very comfortable place, I usually end up talking to the people around me in order to distract myself from not really feeling that comfortable......like when I am sitting in the waiting room while my car is being worked on......there is usually some interesting people to talk to or they have a TV to watch (which is something for me since I haven't had a TB for 3 years).

I agree with Seeker about having a messy house.....it can end up driving me really crazy & I will finally drop everything else & clean, clean, clean......but the summer is too hot to clean in a house with no AC, so I have to admit.....my house is messy & dirty.......so I try to keep the area around where I am at least neat & as clean as possible (not easy with 3 dogs surrounding me all the time).

Ah Junerain.......I want to jump into your signature & go riding on the beach with you........what a wonderful picture.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote