Thread: breast size
View Single Post
lrig_tsol

Member Since Aug 2010
Default Aug 13, 2010 at 08:44 PM

This thread makes me cringe, and I'm not entirely sure why...

I don't even know what size I am. I'm definitely an A-something though. I never check the stupid letter tags; I just buy the smallest bras I can find or ones that look like they would fit. :/ I'm small enough to wear bras for kids/teens, and I've been told I look like a 15 year old. Meh, I've also been told I look like a gay male. But actually, none of this bothers me at all. I freaking hate my breasts, but not because I perceive them as small, because they get the freak in my way too much. I seriously wish I could get them surgically removed. They're just.. useless. There is no point at all for me to have them. I still remember when I first started to grow..(is ending sentence here). It hurt to lay flat on my stomach in the bathtub while the water filled up. I didn't understand why at the time. It had never hurt before...

Stupid boobs. Only a pedophile could ever like my body. But having a flat chest and broad shoulders does have its perks though. I have a naturally deep voice, and I can imitate male body language pretty well.... Tehe......... I think I'll just cut myself off now and not say anything illegal, um.
lrig_tsol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote