View Single Post
Evening
Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2010
8 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 22, 2010 at 02:03 PM

Okay so, like, I THINK, my boobies might be getting a bit bigger. Not overly bigger, it could just be in my head because once my cousin and I were making a big deal about it earlier this year (there's always been a bit of a joke with some people in our family about the fact her, her mother and her sister have always been smaller, and mine are a bit bigger). I got a better bra a few months ago and the size was bigger than I thought, even though it may not be correct.
Well the other reason I feel as though they might be getting bigger is because I have a lot of old stretch marks, but I've just noticed one very small new one. Anyone who has them knows what new ones and old ones look like, they are a completely different colour to each other. Also, I measured I could get one entire hand over them, now they feel slightly more than that. But from the side, they don't look any bigger. I don't know if perhaps it's my wishful thinking (minus MORE stretch marks), or perhaps they are a bit bigger and they just don't look any bigger side on because they are a little low (my mother never really bought me a bra so I was always wearing crop tops, or the same one bra for a year straight).
I did see somewhere recently that it isn't uncommon for them to suddenly grow a little bigger in you early 20's.
Thoughts?
Evening is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote