View Single Post
jexa
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2009
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Ooo Aug 22, 2010 at 06:54 PM

I called T and left a message making sure she wasn't still sick and that we were still on for tomorrow. When I called, her voicemail had changed to add that if you were having an emergency, you should dial 911. Her message did not used to say this! It must have changed after my last session with her!!!! I am so worried that I caused her to change her voicemail and I am FREAKING out about being her worst client ever, being the person who is causing her the most pain out of all her clients because I am so hopeless and desperate that she has to make sure she is not liable if I call her in an emergency. Oh my God I am the worst and scariest client ever.

THEN I went to check my T's husband's facebook like I sometimes do. And his privacy options changed! I can no longer see all his profile pictures! This means I can't see the picture of him and my T together anymore. I am also FREAKING OUT thinking that somehow they KNOW that I've been stalking him on facebook and obsessing over the pictures! Why did the privacy settings change? DID I MAKE THIS HAPPEN? AM I CRAZY? Does my T think I'm crazy? Does she know how obsessive I am? Does she know that I've been looking at these pictures?? PLEASE tell me she doesn't know! Do you think T hates me? Do you think she wishes I never stepped foot in her office? Oh my God. I AM SO SCARED TO SEE HER TOMORROW. I'm scared she's a LIAR and a FAKE and she just PRETENDS to like me when really she is afraid of me because I'm crazy. Oh my God, I feel sick.