View Single Post
(JD)
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2003
1,651 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Thumbs down Aug 31, 2010 at 09:55 AM

A report just came out stating that the USA now has 50 million people on medicare/caid. It also said we have 1/6 of our population receiving their income from the Federal Government. This situation will not support itself, those who are working and paying into the system cannot support it, and might consider giving up since so few are trying to provide for so many.

I know the past couple of years, as I said, my private health insurance premiums have gone up 18% each year. With this recent increase on the federal health care system (which does not pay insurance companies enough to cover the medical care provided) I half way fear the increase coming out in October/November. I know for many years my premiums barely rose 6% and one year went down!

Has anyone else considered a stopping point in increase? I mean, have you decided on when (at what price point) you will no longer pay for health insurance?

You know, all these years I've had health insurance for my service dog(s) and in 18 years it's only risen 10% total (from 18 years ago to today.) Shhhh don't tell or they'll subsidize those too!

Believe in Him or not --- GOD LOVES YOU!

Want to share your Christian faith? Click HERE
(JD) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote