View Single Post
AAAAA
Elder

Member Since Oct 2007
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 03, 2010 at 01:18 AM

No matter where you run, you bring your baggage with you. I think everyone has concidered just disappearing at one point in their life to some degree. What I've learned in life is that you meet the same people over and over again. Their names and appearance change, but the personalities are the same. You have to learn which of these people are healthy and positive and surround yourself with them.

I'm sorry that having your grand parents see your pictures angered you. But life is about actions and consequences. The only actions you can control are your own. Exercise some self care and think about the consequences. If you don't want people to see what you are doing don't post the pictures or set your securities to limit who sees what. I would highly recommend that anyway but keep in mind if a person is clever or one friend on your list has lower security settings then things you don't want everyone seeing can be viewed anyway.

One of my nieces hates it when you look at her. She'd rant and rave about people staring at her. What she refused to take into concideration was that she buzzed her hair off and dyed it an unnatural orange color. A six foot tall girl with buzzed orange hair is going to attract attention.

Thanks for this!
John25