WikidPissah
Euphie Queen

Member Since Jul 2010
4,940 hugs
given
Default Sep 15, 2010 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetsunrise View Post
I cannot go to a practitioner who is covered by medicare ( many psychologists are) because my life is about spiritual awareness. I cannot seperate that from the mind. And I cannot risk trying again at this time.
Not sure what kind of Spirituality you practice, but I understand needing a counselor who is in zinc with your Spirituality. Someone who will address both. Very difficult to find, I know. Even worse when you've been burned already. Sometimes people who address spirituality neglect the psychology of the whole thing. Is there a practitioner or spiritual leader you can go to? Someone of the same faith as you might be able to give you direction. Maybe even contact NAMI and see if they could come up with a name for you...

Medicaid sux. I am on disability as well, but fortunately my H has decent insurance. Still my co-pays for T's and Pdoc's are $25 a session. Meds cost about 150/month. That's a lot to be spending on myself. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to come up with more money.

I really hope things work out for you, I am so sorry you're in this predicament.