View Single Post
Miss Laura
Elder

Member Since Sep 2008
85 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 16, 2010 at 06:34 PM

WOW!!! Thanks Guys for all your replies.....

BlueOctober.... I am gonna look at your link. My mood diary is not much its so small and not enough room to write anything in detail. I do the mood tracker on here though and have done so for ages.

Sugahorse... I am just worrying like mad about the "label" I know I must sound vain but I work with guys with Autism and Bipolar so I am really scared about a few of them knowing as in the past people have spoke out of "profession" about me to them.

I am really trying so hard to act "normal" and not out of character as my family don't know about bipolar or the fact I even saw a Psychiatrist. They freaked when I was seeing a counsellor. Constantly wanting to know what we spoke about, why I was seeing her, why would I have to talk much since I have lived a good life etc etc etc!!! People say I worry too much... But this is me

I have had yesterday and today depressed mornings and afternoons and then manic late afternoons and evenings. I fell asleep about 3am this morning. My sleep is annoying me more now as I am exhausted
Miss Laura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote