View Single Post
Meowzer3

Member Since Sep 2010
Unhappy Sep 28, 2010 at 01:40 AM

I truly believe I was born in the wrong family. I don’t fit in in one single way. My family loves to drink and live up in the sticks. I don’t drink and hate living here. I go into the city whenever I can. I seriously believe I belong in a family like the Kardashians. I live with my grandparents right now, have been for a over a year and all they do is fight with each other and complain about EVERYTHING. It drives me nuts! Plus they burp nonstop and never say excuse me and I am big on manners. And my grandma wont stop smoking and it freakin kills me. And me and my mom r 2 opposite ppl. If I didn’t have the self control to control my temper me and my mom would be at each others throats nonstop. And I don’t have support from anybody in my family. I just got into IADT Sacramento for graphic design and all I hear from everyone is u should have stayed in community college blah blah blah. I have told them like 100 times I wasn’t getting anywhere and it would be at least another 3 yrs before I would get an associates degree but in this school I will be getting my bachelors degree in 3 ½ yrs with career assistance. Its been 1 month and I still don’t have any support from anyone. And I literally have only 2 friends that I can talk too. And to top it all off, I don’t have a job. I quit radioshack due to certain things but am having a heck of a time getting another job. It makes me have to rely on my boyfriend which is horrible for someone like me who is very independent. I’m literally sick of all this depression and anxiety.
Meowzer3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote