View Single Post
PT52
Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2010
Default Sep 29, 2010 at 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larakeziah View Post
thanks, i'll speak to my doctor next time i see her and tell her of my anxiety about returnin to work. I've only admitted it today and my mate keeps going on at me askin when i'm gonna go back to work, and that i don't wanna be one of those who never go back cos they're stuck in a rut etc, i felt sick at the thought when she was babbling on this evening. Didn't have the guts to tell her my fears tho!
It isn't about having the guts - you told us, and that was probably pretty tough. Your friend (is this your room mate?) probably has your best interest in mind, but my guess is you didn't tell her because it would create more conversation that you don't need now. It sounds like your gran is pretty supportive - any possibility you could live with her until your finances are in order and you're able to get back to work?

I hope you're able to sort out your anxiety problems; there were so many things I missed out on because I was afraid of trying anything new. One thing I learned, tho. With a little help from my family, I started to make myself do the things I was scared of. I'm still scared a lot, but I know now that the anxiety can only stop me if I let it.

I hope today is a better day for you.

You can keep it moving, if you don't look down" - B.B. Ki
ng

Come join the BP Social Society on Psych Central Everyone is Welcome!
PT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
larakeziah