View Single Post
PT52
Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2010
Default Sep 29, 2010 at 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larakeziah View Post
thank you sugahorse and PT52 I live with my friend and her parents and pay them rent but i'm already a month behind. My mum said i could stay with her for a bit till i get straight but i'd feel bad because i don't think they would be able to afford the rent on the house if i moved out. I've not built up the courage to tell her thats what i want to do because all this business is makin me ill and very depressed!
Well...if you're already a month behind and your income is less than your expenses, you would eventually be living there for free, I would think. While it's tough on them if they can't make the rent, you really do need to put your own situation first. Move back in with your mom until you're on your feet again - tell your room mates that you'll be able to live with them again once you have income enough to cover the rent and your other expenses. It is hard to disappoint people, not doubt about it. But it's way more important to take care of your needs first. Lots of positive vibes coming your way and I hope you can get this sorted out soon.

You can keep it moving, if you don't look down" - B.B. Ki
ng

Come join the BP Social Society on Psych Central Everyone is Welcome!
PT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
larakeziah