View Single Post
madisgram
Elder

Member Since Nov 2008
542 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Wink Sep 30, 2010 at 06:04 PM

i think a lot of us feel as you do...about family. like the saying goes, you can pick your friends but not your family. imho, you just do what feels best for you. it sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders. you've got a plan for your future. it's like they say, plan your work, then work your plan! i don't get it either when i don't get the support i'm looking for from family but my T reminds me, why are you so surprised? ..like i already know this about them. lol. it would help tho if you networked out at school and made some friends. my friends mean so much to me and are there no matter what. i can't say that about my family.

Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.
The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours..~Ayn Rand
madisgram is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote