View Single Post
larakeziah
Grand Member

Member Since Sep 2009
30 hugs
given
Default Oct 01, 2010 at 07:29 PM

i couldn't tell her, i jus can't pluck up the courage and this is makin me feel worse! I don't know what to do this whole situation is makin me ill! I'm jus not happy livin here at the moment and don't know how to tell them cos i don't think they'll be able to afford the rent if i'm not there! This is drivin me insane! I can't sleep but then i spend all day in bed cos i can't face them and to be honest i can't be bothered to listen to them chat on and moan and don't wanna talk or do anything aaarrrggghhh! My friends parents have been out and they have jus got in, the dogs heard them before the opened the front door and started growlin and barkin so i went to top of stairs to see wat was up and i saw shadows at front door, i thought they were stayin out at their mates so wasn't expectin anyone to be openin front door and when they came in she asked me what i was doin at top of stairs and so i said i went to see what the dogs were growlin at and she just seemed funny wi me. Whats that about? I jus don't feel comfortable there anymore or that i fit in anymore. This is so hard and doin me no good at all!
larakeziah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote