View Single Post
miked09

Member Since Oct 2010
Default Oct 09, 2010 at 05:28 PM

Bridgie,

Yes I have apoligized to Nicole for lying, I was trying to not hurt Nicole by avoiding telling her things that would upset her. I wish I would have told her everything that happened with Sara, like she told me she needed to know.

The problem now is just that Nicole does not want to hang out with me at my house, she is uncomfortable hanging out in public and at her own house. It has been four years since I saw her. She is afraid to come over here because she knows that she will be aware that Sara was in the same house and had sex with me in my room, which happend to be the same place Nicole and I shared our first kiss. Also, this is why she had issues with other girls and with me going to games especially on weekend evenings which is when I usually go to games. Nicole and I usually talk until very very late at night on weekends. She tells me whenever she doesent get to talk she has panic attacks and worries that Sara is going to be back in the picture or that I am going out with other girls.

The problem with going to games is that I went to a hockey game with sara one time, usually I go to see at most 3 or 4 hockey games a year so she made me promise her I wont go to see any games because everytime I have gone to a game since I went to one with Sara five years ago, Nicole flashes back and has panic attacks thinking that its happening all over again. It is important to note that Sara was very cruel to Nicole (they used to see each other a lot especially 5 years ago when the 3 of us were in high school). Nicole told me Sara relentlessly bragged and made a big deal out of the one time that I went to the hockey game with Sara. Sara pretty emotionally abused and tormented Nicole. This is why Nicole tells me she has an issue with me going to games. As far as coming over to see me, she knows that Sara was in the same house and just knowing that Sara was here and especially knowing the intimate things that happened in my room would make her have flashbacks and become extremely angry and then start crying her eyes out. Obviously, this is something she would want to avoid.

These reasons above are why I think she has PTSD, I really need advice on what I should do about getting her to come over, I should note that Nicole did come over after I went out with Sara the first time but she says now she just cant do it again, she said it was very difficult to come over after the first go around with Sara and now she says "I just cant go through that."
miked09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote