View Single Post
chancy512

Member Since Sep 2009
Default Oct 14, 2010 at 12:06 PM

I first want to start off with I am sorry if this topic has already been discussed. I hate to post threads. I am never good at expressing myself.

I see my T. once a week. I have so much respect for her and the 50 minutes we spend every Monday. Lately however I have noticed we are just chatting about regular everyday things.( All my doing) I will start off with how my week went and from there it is just chit chat. I LOVE my T. so any time spending with her is fine with me. I am just worried I am wasting her time. I need to work on so many things right now and I have no idea on how to bring them up. I will write out an email and then delete it. I will journal my thoughts but never share them. I need make use of this time with her. I am so afraid she is going to say I am "cured" and that it is time for me to be on my own.
I am scared to bring up some of the issues I need to work on. Stuff I have never told her before. I always feel like today will be the session I do it and then I fail. I just don't know how I am going to do it. I am ready to give my all to therapy, but scared to death to do it!
Any suggestions on how to bring things up without her hating me( which I know she wouldn't)? I need to open up to her and not omit anything that could really be helpful to me.
Thanks so much everyone! I read everyone's posts everyday. I just always feel uncomfortable responding. Love to all of you!
chancy512 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
gelfling, WePow