Magnate

Member Since Jan 2010
1,213 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 14, 2010 at 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancy512 View Post
One of the reasons I feel so uncomfortable, besides the fact that I am embarrassed and humiliated, is that I have portrayed this image of being or at least trying to be perfect. My whole life I just want to please please please. I spend all my energy on never making a mistake. I take complete ownership if I do make a mistake, but I crumble internally.
I have cried many sessions and have laughed many sessions with my T. She is amazing. I know she will be ok with anything I bring up, but it will all make me look disgusting and more of a failure then I already do.
AAAHHH this is so frustrating. I tear up just thinking about her thinking any less of me.
((Chancy)) I know from experience how hard it can be to open up to T. Your T will appreciate you opening up and sharing even thought it feels like imperfection to you. Perhaps you could print out what you have written here and share that with T?

Wishing you peace.

Don't ever mistake
MY SILENCE for ignorance,
MY CALMNESS for acceptance,
MY KINDNESS for weakness.
- unknown
geez is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
chancy512