View Single Post
WePow
Elder

Member Since Oct 2006
1,740 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 16, 2010 at 03:45 PM

((((Chancy)))) I am so sorry that you experienced abuse in this NOW. That was very much a display of very low character.

Secondly, I am very proud of YOU for going to your T. That was the right way to handle this situation. It takes courage for those of us who are wounded to reach out for help when the wounds are opened up again. You emotionally took a HUGE risk for yourself at a very vulnerable hour of your life when you paged your T. You knew something could have come up where your T could not respond to you - and this was when you needed T more than anything else.

I just wanted to stop and acknowledge THAT for you because it is a HUGE (and I mean a gigantic) display of your work in therapy and your healing.

Continue to allow yourself to get the care and concern from your T right now. You are not always in this place of need. You will again be on more solid footing and will not need T this way. But right now, you do. And your knowing that, and being strong enough to allow help to come into your life - without you running or masking the pain - well hon, I can not tell you just how I can see how wonderfully brave you are being with all of this.

My heart goes out to you.
WePow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
chancy512