Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
888 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Oct 20, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyre love View Post
if you have a friend over to your house and they make you do sexual things with them ( she is/was my friend) against your own will is it techiqually rape still?

here it is considered rape when one person forces another to have intercourse against the other persons will.

here no means no, age does not matter. even teen agers here can be prosecuted for rape if one of the parties involved with intercourse did not want it to happen. a 16 yr old boy was recently sent to prison for raping a 16 year old girl. the girl said no and her boyfriend continued. the girl did the right thing by returning home and telling her mother. the mother took her to the ER. The ER called us at the Rape crisis center. I met the mother and teen at the ER. I stayed with the teen during the exam and questioning by the police. A Rape Kit was done, photos were taken. Then the mother took the girl home. two months later the girl testified before the grand jury as did the boy, police, and the ER Doctor, The grand jury found there was enough evidence to move into the trial phase. We went to trail with the girl, and the boy was convicted of rape.

I have also had the displeasure of meeting even younger kids who have gone to full intercourse against their friends wishes. not too long ago a 13 yr old -girl was gang raped by her peers at a birthday party where an innocent game of spin the bottle began but the end result was a 13 yr old getting raped by by another 13 yr old. That 13 yr old is now in the hands of the juvenile hall he will be spending the next 5 yrs behind bars in a juvenile facility.

No is no and rape is sexual intercourse against another persons wishes. no matter the age here.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote