(JD)
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2003
1,651 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Thumbs down Oct 20, 2010 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Health insurance is for the big “what if I get really sick” situation. Let me give you this analogy. Do you insure your car before or after an accident? Wouldn’t it be nice if we could not have to pay any premiums for car insurance, then if we get into an accident, we can race over the local insurance broker and say “I wrecked my car and I want your company to pay to get it fixed. And here’s one month’s premium. I want to take the car into the shop as soon as I leave here. And by the way, as soon as my car gets fixed I’ll be canceling the policy because don’t like that pesky monthly premium.” Wouldn’t that be great! We’d all save tons of money! But we all know it doesn’t work that way don’t we.

You cannot conceal a pre-existing ailment to the health insurance company because it will be a pure case of deception. When you deceive the health insurance company and later file claims including the legitimate ones, the insurance company can deny the request. If the insurance company finds out that you lied on your application they will rescind your policy.
Can't you just go onto the government's all-inclusive coverage, when does that kick in?

Believe in Him or not --- GOD LOVES YOU!

Want to share your Christian faith? Click HERE
(JD) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote