View Single Post
Newly_diagnosed

Member Since Dec 2009
Angry Oct 20, 2010 at 10:11 AM

it's been several months since i've been on PC. I was diagnoses a little over a year ago. At first knowing the name of my disorder was a blessing. I didn't mind having DID because it all made sense. But now I'm so tired. I'm tired of compromising, making time for all my parts and trying to get everyone to agree and or get a long. I feel like I'm giving up "my" life in order to keep all my parts in line. I understand the consequences for not responding to the needs of my parts, but honestly i dont care. I'm not doing well, loosing a lot of time and my parts are silent. There is little communication and I'm just blowing in the wind. The sound of "have you asked inside" furiates me. It makes me sooo angry. I know that my parts saved my life and that the only way to heal is to get along and make a way of life to include everyone. I know all this....I just dont care.....I am sooooo sick of everything, I feel like I;m going backwards. I'm no longer able to work, I filed for disability, and I have a hard time leaving the house. I just need a break...and as you all know...in our world you never get one...thanks for listening.....bye
Newly_diagnosed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote