Lillyleaf
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2010
140 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 27, 2010 at 03:20 PM

Lynn,
This concerns me greatly that the girl is showing this behavore, When I was little I showed vilont behavore mimicing my father, and I know a friend who had the same problem and even another who had the same sextully actions. All of these thigs I did and my friends where little, in general we where all goo kids and where very sucessfull. But a lot of the things where not what normal children do. Now I wish someone would have confronted the school. Called the school and told them of my baharvore "problems" then maybe they would have found out about my home life. I am glad you told the school because I think personally that there is something going on in the home. I think you should submit your suspitions with the school but know and let the school know you could easly be wrong. also do not let your child know that you dislike the parents because just beause there is something going on doesnt mean that there is something wrong with the gril or tha tshe is just having a hard time. I hope it gets better for you!

I wish you well,
~Jenny

for a better tomorrow.....
Lillyleaf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
littlebitlost, lynn P.