View Single Post
lynn P.
Legendary

Member Since Feb 2009
2,432 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 27, 2010 at 03:39 PM

((Lillyleaf)) - thank you for your post. It makes me feel along with all the other posts, that I did the correct thing. Thank you also for your honesty in saying you also did inappropriate things due to your own abuse - I'm so sorry you suffered. I'm not going to discuss this further with the principle since she knows this happened. I really don't know if this was a simple slip of the hand or whether it's a sign as you mentioned - I pray it's not. This is why I refused to be quiet - if more people talked about these things, there wouldn't be all this secrecy.

The scary thing is, her father is a doctor and the way he was so extremely hateful and defensive to me, makes me wonder if he's not mad I revealed a secret. I always got this phoney impression of them both, but he looked down right evil the day I went to their house.

They also have a boy in grade one who has something seriously wrong - his behavior is violent and unpredictable. His eyes constantly shake. When he was 2-3 yrs. old they used to attend the girls soccer games. He was always trying to run on the field, so his mother in a somewhat playing fashion - would grab him and hang him upside down. This would happen sometimes 10 times. I really believe this caused some kind of brain damage or inner ear imbalance.

Before this happened we were all standing in the field and the oldest had a misplaced bone in her foot with a plastic boot cast. The boy took his heel and stomped on her foot twice, then spit directly in her face. I think I'm getting off topic here.

I still resent the way they tried to shame me and say I over reacted. I have every right to acknowledge my child was inappropriately touched.

*Practice on-line safety.
*Cheaters - collecting jar of hearts.
*Make your mess, your message.
*"Be the change you want to see" (Gandhi)

lynn P. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Lillyleaf