View Single Post
Whataguy7

Member Since Oct 2010
Default Nov 07, 2010 at 06:45 PM

hello. In my last post I had admitted to likeing my therapist more than I actually expected. Our sessions ran over 55 times or so. My last three have been letting her know that she is really probably the one person I definately want to get to personally know. I know this is common in thereapy but I felt that this may be a little different. I am close to her age,Iam around 50 and she is a little younger,When I first met her , I looked at her and something clicked. I loved the way she looked , walked, spoke, and of course how she Worked with me on my problem getting over my ex. I always looked for my session as my safe haven for happiness, which it should be. I have never really been into too much therapy in my life. Just once about twenty years ago for a short amount of time. This problem is bothering me too much now. I have let my therapist know that something was up when she , I think felt I was going in that direction. though I always believed she might like me., but now she is getting to know that My feelings are that strong. She is starting to see this in the last month or so. I don't like this feeling of being here in thereapy and not being able to cope . At home I am lost now in the last two weeks or so becasue of jealous anxiety feelings. I have been with her for over 17 months. I compliment her all the time and now that I am feelling this I am trying to do the best I can . They say that love comes once in a lifetime? Well this may be the one. This is what scares me. Last seession she gave me some bogus answer as to whether or not after therapy we can say hello even just as friends. She seems confused by me each week. And I have heard her change things alomng the way as to me . I think I am a nice catch for anyone, but I chose her. I think she is flattered but she won't let me know that yet. I plan to ask her next session. There are so many things I'd like to share with her. My main goal is to hopefully after therapy get to know her sometime . Right now It is so difficult. But I do feel that she may really like me. She has complimented me along the wway. I sense there is omsething there , can't prove it on her part yet, nor may I ever, but all in all she is a real pro in therepy. She won't over step her bounds there. But we seem to hit itaoff so well. At lest I think so. LAst week I gave her flowers. Just as a thoghtful gesture. She seemed kinda happy about it. But our thereapy session was ecdingat that point. .I need some questions answered by here, but I am afraid of losing her altogether. but I think she is mature enought o work through this. My question to you all is . Can this become afrienshiop in the rfutureand can it turn romantic with sufficent given time? She claims she is human so I hope she will accept my feelings . And can she make me think a little differently while we ar in therapy. I think the only reason now I am in thereapy is to be close to her mentally, and spiritually. Iwa alway a ahappy guy. But I tink Iam really falling for her. I have my session in 9 days from now. If anyone would like to comment on this I would apprecaite it.
Whataguy7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote