View Single Post
Distressed2010

Member Since Sep 2010
4 hugs
given
Default Nov 18, 2010 at 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madisgram View Post
do u have to live with your parents? it sounds as tho the best solution for you is to be independent of your mom. idk your situation but that is what first comes to mind.
if u have to be there i'd do what is already mentioned in other posts. it sounds like mom's anger is coming out sideways to you. any possibility you could plan to be in your room more when you're home and be out of the house more too? the less interaction with her seems to be best. she's not going to change but how you deal with this you can change.
Hi you!

ha, the thing is due to lack of space, I'm sharing my room with her and my dad has the other room because of his sickness. So I'm sort of stuck with her and I usually go to bed at 6 am because she snores and I can't sleep with any noise so I'm trying to adjust to the best of my ability.

Also, this is what happens when we start arguing. Usually she keeps going on and on about it and I'll say a couple of things then get tired and move to the other room, but she'll follow me and start there again.

I also want to help her but she doesnt let me. I dont really know how to help her with this lack of space, she constantly complains about it and I just dont know what to do, we dont have extra storage, and we don't have anything to throw away. These are everyday clothes, etc that we use.

I also feel she's stuck in a rut and she's depressed but she won't accept that and thats okay, thats just my feeling and I'm not a T so I can't say much. But she hates Ts and she'll NEVER consider the possibility that she might be depressed, she sees depression as a very negative thing to have and avoids the thought of it.

I just don't know how to help her or help myself in this situation. Every time I've tried to communicate with her, she's said these things to me and this has been the same since childhood, I'm still trying to recover from old wounds and at the same time keep creating new ones

As of right now, i can't really move any place else.. this is what i have to live with for now.