Kacey2
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2009
21 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 19, 2010 at 10:05 PM

continued.....

I have to say that last week I felt soooo connected and cared for during my session. I was trying to sort out my difficult childhood and when I left it was like I was absolutely raw with pain. I went to the restroom to dry my eyes and went to get in my car (which was right in front of t's office window.) I saw him gleefully interacting with another client like I was just forgotten. It was one of those moments where it was probably a much bigger deal in my head but it just made all those feelings of being cared for just go away. It hurt really bad. When I get hurt I turn it into anger and detatchment because I guess it just feels safer for me.

When I found out about PC I felt that this would be a place where people would understand. I guess I am finding out that my experience is pretty different than others who are in therapy. I don't mean to drag anyone down. I apologize for that. I will try to keep my posts more on the positive side. It is just for me the therapy helps me but the relationship can hurt oh so bad.
Kacey2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote