Thread: Saw new TEMP T
View Single Post
SenatorPenguin8081

Member Since Nov 2010
Default Nov 24, 2010 at 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
((Penguin)) When do you get to see your regular T? Sorry to hear your experience was less than great.
Thanks Geez.
I don't like being told that things are one way when they really are another. I find that a problem with both listening and communicating. Especially when it comes to hard facts about my life. He's an arse in that regard, even though he probably meant well. Too authoritarian. Don't like that. The guy doesn't even KNOW me. Who is he to make judgments? Makes me want to run away run away run away run away yeah you get the point.

I'm planning on making an appointment as soon as I can figure out how to get to my regular T. I might just take a day off (i've got a lot of vacation days I've stockpiled) or see if he has a Saturday open. His office is like, 2 hours from me now, and also my transportation has issues (car needs work, don't know if I can trust it for the drive). Can't just head out after work to see him because he's so far away.

Makes me upset. Not doing anything for the holidays makes me upset too.
I understand now why my friend gets stoned all the time-- to not feel bad. Too bad getting stoned backfires.
SenatorPenguin8081 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote